We like to smoke our beef tongue rather than boiling it.
- Start with a fully thawed tongue.
- put in freezer for 1 hour then remove the skin with a very sharp knife.Its easier if its slighty firm to remove the skin.
- season with your favorite steak seasoning.
- set up your smoker to 275 pit temp or your grill set up for indirect at 275. we used hickory for smoke flavor.
- once the tongue reaches 160 internal temp wrap in foil with some butter
- the tongue should be tender at 195 internal. total cook time is about 3-4 hours
- let it rest for 1 hour before chopping
- make your tacos and enjoy.
Thank you for sharing. This is a great site. Really enjoy your Snapchats. Keep up the great work & keep that beautiful family happy
LikeLiked by 1 person
Really love all your foods! I’m so glad I found your site please do continue with your Recipe posts !!
Thank you for the support