This is a lazyman version or working family version of refried beans. Like most we have full time jobs and honesty we cant make a giant pot of beans and have them all week as a side dish since lots of our meals vary. This is easy and have fooled many.
- Start with 1 tbs of pork Manteca on a medium heat skillet
- add some chopped onion an chile de arbol and lightly fry
- add your favorite pinto beans and bring to a boil
- then smash them to your desired creaminess
- bring to a boil again and that’s it.